» Business Owner Policies
April 29, 2019
Combining business property and liability coverage, business owner policies from Shinberg-LTB Insurance offer comprehensive coverage as well as peace of mind.
We suggest business owner policies for a variety of reasons. Talk to one of our risk advisors if you:
- Need general liability insurance coverage.
- Own business equipment (computers, printers, furniture, etc.)
- Own and insure your location(s).
- General Liability – Policies protect against claims made by individuals and businesses alleging bodily injury and associated medical expenses as well as property damage.
- Property Liability – Policies may be written to cover business equipment, furniture, and accidental damage at multiple locations.
Posted by Lisa Moore in