» Health Savings Accounts
April 29, 2019
Shinberg-LTB Insurance offers health savings account, often known as an HSA, options for individuals and groups. Pre-tax funds can be saved for later use on qualified medical expenses.
Depending on the specific coverage, accounts may be used to pay for over-the-counter purchases as well as medical bills, co-pays, and other traditional medical fees.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account
- High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Medical Savings Account (MSA)
- Private Fee-For-Service (PFFS)
Let’s review your needs and find the best health savings account for you.Learn More
Posted by Lisa Moore in